Rule one : always post the rules
Rule two : answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones
Rule three : tag 11 people and link them to the post
Rule four: actually tell them you tagged them
I’m guestimating roughly 57
- There’s a person standing on your front porch saying they’re your spouse from the future. What do they look and sound like?
I’m gonna wish that they look and sound like:
(maybe minus the nunchucks)
But what I aim for and what I’ll settle for are two totally different things. XD
- Do you wear makeup? If so do you have a preferred brand?
Aye, indeed I do. I wear mostly drugstore brands but my favourite lipstick ever that I’ve actually owned was Ruby Woo by MAC
- Politics, Politics, Politics, Politics! Where do your loyalties lie?
Generally I guess what most people would call liberal but I call three separate countries home and they each have their own political complexities so I guess a more in-depth discussion would require me to delve into the situation of each one.
- The first thing to your right is your weapon against invading super trolls from mega space!
Hmm. Better hope the super trolls are allergic to throw pillows.
- Describe in detail your ideal hideaway. Where is it? What does it look like? What does is smell like? Who is there with you?
The extent of my current sexual frustration means that an ideal hideaway has to include attractive people up for getting down. The extent of my current work exhaustion means I mostly just want to stay in bed. So basically a very big bed with lots of throw pillows and attractive people in it. In which I mostly sleep but also sometimes have sexy cuddles and then go back to sleeping. That sounds pretty damn good actually, how do I make that happen?
- If you could be a fly on the wall where would you be?
Argh don’t know. I don’t think I’d ever actually want to know what anyone said about me behind my back and I’m not sure what other convo would be relevant. Think I’d quite like to be a fly on the wall of Holly Black et al.’s writerly retreats.
- CHOOSE: Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Star Trek or Harry Potter.
Star Wars or Harry Potter. I’m really not a LOTR fan.
- When you’re having a fucked up stressed out awful day, how do you unwind?
Chill with friends maybe. Curl up in bed with some tea, desserts and a movie. Or alternatively find people to go out with and drink.
- Have you ever been to a concert? If so what is your best experience? The worst experience?
Ooh yes I’ve been to a few although it has been a while since my last concert. Don’t think I’ve ever had a worst experience - best experience might be touching Brian Molko’s guitar when Placebo came to play for the (one and only) time we had a rock festival in Thailand. I think my favourite concert though was Rufus Wainwright + Friends Christmas concert from a few years back.
- 11? 11.
- If you could develop a TV series concept, what would it be?
- ^^ Who would you fancast?
- Think of your favourite book or comic. Who would you fancast for that?
- What would your superhero persona be? Describe superpowers+costume+modus operandi
- If you could visit any place in the world, where would it be?
- If you could go back to any time period as a tourist, which would it be?
- Who would you like to meet in real life?
- Any fictional characters you wish were real?
- What’s your favourite comfort food?
- Drink of choice?
- Something you wished you knew more about?
morethanprinceofcats vitaldose epigenetics kleine-asbar harkerling auntiehornblower ptitfleur jhenne-bean goawei youcanalwayspainttherosesred breakupsandbanking fyodorpavlov cryptoscience